Need new ideas

I've been travelling around the country recently and this is really a big place. I wish I can have more time seeing more places around. I feel I need to relieve myself off the stagnant inner void and look from outside the meaning of life.

Although I can't identify what it is, I feel spiritually I have "hit the wall" as far as it is concerned. I wish to improve that's why I travel around looking for new inspirations. Guess this only happens to people like me who paints and draws. We are forever seeking for new ideas and motivations.

As with my experiences on life's journey, this is not something concrete that can be described in words, but basically, I've lost my curiosity. And this is like a cat missing some strands of its feelers. Could it be I've hit an impasse? I find myself left with no inspirations, and no mood to work, so that is why I call it "impasse".