Inspiritional moments

The air feels refreshing in the cold winter weather. Winter is always my favourite season because it makes me feel inspirational when I see the faded colour tone of the trees and plants. The wild animals seem to be hiding in cold as well. Many of my best paintings were created during this time in the past. It really is, because, the path of thinking and imagining in my mind is less clouded.

I like to sit down in the winter afternoon seeping my hot tea looking at the scenery outside. You'll experience the subtleties of the mind at this time, as if your "inner guide" is whispering intimately to you. Flipping through some of my earlier drawing scripts sketched during the winter times, I come to understand my feelings in great details, like a dissecting knife carving into a soft cheesecake...

It feels great. Life is really good to me at this time. Forget the unhappiness of the past. We shouldn't be burdened by the vagaries of the yesteryears, don't you agree?