Thanks Marie Callas for your inspirations

When I was very young, probably around 9 years old, I developed this liking for drawing and painting. While girls of my age were still playing with soft toys, I was toying with paint brushes, drawing pencils and crayons. I could sit down there for hours silently working on my 'masterpieces'. Mom said proudly I had a God-given talent for that when she talked to her sisters.

Over through these years, there were good and bad times. Painting is like a love-hate affair, it gives me solace when I had troubles in relationships and I ignore it completely with slight hatred when I had no inspirations on what to create.

I wish Marie Callas can provide me with some spiritual inspirations when I need them. Marie had already helped me tremendously the previous time and she indirectly rescued me from the mire when I was feeling really down.