Marie Callas - some suggestions

Knew from a close friend that there was a TV segment recently featuring Marie Callas. As you may have guessed it, the message of this segment informed us people to be careful when it comes to mail offers such as Marie Callas'. I feel it's good that there is such investigative journalism going around doing their job here. It brings awareness to topics concerned. I prefer to view on it positively.

Okay my personal view is that there is no sure things in this world except death and taxes. Some people will really benefit from Marie Callas readings while some people may view it as scam after finding there are no significant changes in their lives. Generally those people who gained from Marie Callas (or any others) tend to be less vocal from those who felt they did not gain. You know, it's very much simple to blabber negative words than singing out positive compliments (human nature). I know of that personally through my drawing experience in which people just criticise without giving you much thoughts. That's why there are so many unhappy incidents in this world, all due to the negativities in human thoughts.

If you feel you have not gained from Marie Callas, first of all, you need to exercise patience. Maybe give yourself a few months, I suggest two to four months, because i don't really believe there is quick fix in anything. If Marie Callas promises you changes within 24 hours, have faith in what she told you. If there are no changes within this period, maybe you can request for a refund or wait for longer time and think positively at all times.

The refund scheme is real. I have been fully refunded once for the moonstone product because it did not do me any good. I don't lose any money, perhaps just some of my time.

So if you think it's not working out, learn to take your own responsibility and ask for the refund. I think that's the best way for both parties.