Delighted

Now I know what I want in my life. I want to go out and experience this world so that i won't regret it when i'm bedridden. Life should be fun and interesting. There is a mission in life.

But most of people don't think about their mission in this life. They live to eat, go at work, earn and spend money.

This is not what I want really. Time is catching up and I know I have to do something now, as I don't want to do what everyone does. The good news is, I have found what I want. That is a course for rejoice surely.

Once there was a guy I dearly loved. I am not sure how much he loves me in return. However, I gave him all love that I can to make him feel appreciated. He's a guy in arts too. Hence we clicked well. It was a very happy moment in my life. Later, on, we split and I felt disappointed as he was going home. That is why we couldn't continue.

We all need love in our lives. Without the nurture of love, we will feel withered for sure. I am glad I experience love before and right now I feel delighted.