Heal spiritually

Marie Callas tells me in her letter that I can use the power of affirmation to focus and remind myself to keep in a relaxed state. Once I am in this state, creative ability inside can be unleashed and I'd be more expressive.

This is what I'd do.

Motor to a place, like cliff, mountains, or forest. Luckily here in this beautiful country, we have ample places of nature that is still unspoiled. Take a deep breath there and exhale. I feel relaxed and imagine the gushes of positive energy flowing into me, revitalising me.

Usually, I'd say to yourself, "From here on out, I will only see the good."

That's a strong affirmation in my opinion. We are basically all looking for feel good factors in life.

Marie Callas also says to stop focusing on the problems and affirm our wealth. This may sound like a joke, but it really works. This is what many successful men do.

Lastly, I'd shout out, if possible, the gratitude I have for the Universe for giving me all these riches.. That's really the best way to heal yourself spiritually.