Goldfish in my place

marie callas fishHere is a picture of my goldfish swimming nonchalantly in the well-decorated tank. Rearing goldfish is actually a hobby of my husband and since he's not around anymore, I have taken up the task of rearing and maintaining the fish. The hardest part is of course the tank cleaning but I 'm used to that by now. There are actually two more bigger tanks but I have given the fish there to some fish hobbyists and sold the tanks. The maintenance chore is too much for me alone.

Sometimes I thought I can feel his presence around the tank, his backview, profile and of course that familiar guy scene. My eyes are red again..... well, I'd better think of something else.

When I'm bored, I'd sit in front of the tank to read the papers, have some food while watching them swim. At least that's one way I can do to cherish the memories.