Suffocating dream

Last night I had a 'suffocating' dream! Is this a spiritual dream sent by Marie Callas?

I was in a packed bus standing and hands grabbing the metal pole to steady myself. Around me were some of my friends but they were like complete strangers to me. I looked and said hi to them and they did not even turn around to acknowledge me! **light bulbs are twirling my heads! **

Suddenly, I felt a choking feeling gradually. My gosh, the air conditioning of the bus had been tuned to the lowest with barely any air streams coming out from the vents. *HELP HELP* I was beginning to feel suffocated. YES, seriously! There was no air coming out and my face was turning cold. I kept grabbing my throat trying to gasp for some oxygen molecules. I looked at my friends, they were behaving like nothing was happening to them, it made me even more panicked! Did they see me really? I felt I am dying...

Then I woke up, and i still felt that choking and suffocating feeling. What a close shave! Walked to the kitchen and had a glass of warm water and why does this weird dream mean?

Why is my creative brain always churns out uncanny dreamscape for me to feel panicky in my sleeps? Maybe I will put that dream as a painting.