It's a quiet time

The country is in a stand down! The town and shops have practically shut down for the Easter holidays. Everyone has gone merrying at this very long weekend. For me, I attended a church mass with a friend who introduced me to his yearly spiritual sojorn. As a good friend of course I obliged and while I was there, the solemn atmosphere turns him to a person who is unlike of his normal character. I've never seen him as serious at this moment before mind you.

I think more people are starting to catch up on the spiritual side of life as the country progresses and people get more affluent. Easter is a time which is more religious than Christmas and you can see more people showing repentence and asking for forgiveness.

What I gonna be doing this long holiday? I won't be going anywhere but catching up with a couple of friends who stay nearby for a chit chat session and of course thinking of ideas for my next drawing.