Creative spurts

After a day's out in the nature. I really feel like a brand new person. It is as if my spirit has been 'detoxicated'! Inspirations are starting to come into my mind at all times. Luckily I have a small notebook which I carry with me all the time and I record it as it comes. I don't carry those electronics with me mind you because I absolutely dislike it as they are ugly to me. I guess I have to go to the outback and settle down in a cave there for the rest of my life!

On my way driving home, I even sang inside my car! When was the last time I did that? I can even hear the happy birds and cheerful flowers waving to me as I drove past them. Experts say creativity will only come in spurts of 15 minutes for only 2 or 3 times a day and I guess I'm in one of the spurts now! :)

Thanks Marie Callas for your guidance.