Something about the colours

With Marie Callas' blessings, I went back to my drawing with extra verve over the weekend. I'm a person who does not care about the colour theory. You can say I disregard the rules of painting and a rebel in certain sense.

There is no need to stress over such colour stuff. Some people may disagree but I believe creations and innovations will result if you are daring enough to dabble with experimentations. I mean, it’s good to know some basic concepts and vocabulary like complementary colors; primary, secondary, and tertiary colors; warm and cool colors; and the like. But other than that? If it really looks good on your canvas and you like it a lot, that means it is something creative and you find satisfaction from it rather than worrying about the general rules. It will teach you more about the colours and let you gain valuable experience too. Some are natural instincts or talents.