Dreamed about a giant owl

Oh well, the painting of the dog is near completion. I thought of working it through the night, however, I couldn't as I was suddenly overcome by tiredness that had me retreated. And, I dreamed again, this time about a giant white owl prancing at the top of a tree looking at me. Its eyes were the brightest living object I'd ever seen and it was filled with clarity and wisdom. It seemed to be guiding and shielding me from dangers as I walked along the forest paths.

Then I woke up.

I rushed to toilet to do my daily morning routine and had a quick breakfast, and tiptoed to my studio to continue on my yesterday's painting about my dream dog.

By noon time I had it ready and I was very satisfied with this effort. I have decided to give this painting to my buddy as her birthday is coming.

Marie Callas, please continue to give me beautiful dreams full of warmth and wisdom. They really fill my days with inspirations to paint.