A painter and a psychic

Daydreaming through my passage of time during in this breezy afternoon, the painter and the psychic sat in the balcony sipping some aromatic tea.

"I think we are very related in spirituality but not related in the way we satisfy people." Said the painter.

"I'd rather say we both thrive in spirituality", replied the psychic. "The more spiritual we are, the more creative and intuitive we will be. And that helps us enormously."

"Sometimes when I am looking for new inspirations, your images come into my mind as if you were my lover. I know that our frequencies are connecting, and when that happens, I know I am going to paint some of a masterpiece," said the painter while looking at the psychic. "Creativity and intuition come hand in hand."

The psychic smiled. "Maybe I shall show you a way to gain more intuition?"

"Sure."

"Do you mediate?" Asked the psychic.

"No, I don't but I thought about it before."

"Right, let me show you how I mediate to attain this high level of intuition. I'm sure you'll breakthrough in your works if you mediate for some couple of months".

Haha, just an imaginary conversation between Marie Callas and me. Do you think I am day dreaming again? Ya, I'm that painter and I'm quite a weirdo.