Spirituality and creativity

marie callas starrynightAs a full time painter, I paint for a living and I'm glad to be making a living off my passion and hobby. I'm grateful to have this chance although the income is not a lot but most importantly I'm happy. Many people said we are eccentric people and somehow I agree with them because we work based on our level of energy level or inspirations. When there is non stop flow of creative energy coming into the mind, I can work non stop without sleep or rest. Such is the level of stubbornness you can see. Right now, I'm starting on this blog and it's a good breakaway from the smell of the paint for a while. We are creative people but we are bad people manager, you can say that. The reason why there is spirituality is because I believe more spirituality creates more creativity and sensitivity. I want Marie Callas to help me more on this.

Now I got to write something about my favourite picture that inspires me a lot and tell me who isn't feel awed after seeing Starry Night by van Gogh? I’m very much drawn to its dazzling blues and yellows and the vibrant curving lines of the sky that pull me through the painting. van Gogh’s are bursting with life and movement. He takes earth and sky and grass and makes them joyful and compelling.