Marie Callas brought me peace

Gradually through the constant encouragement of some good pals like Joyce, Kathy and Nelly, I was able to see that life is like a process with ups and downs, sadness and happiness, successes and failures. Don't you think as a grown-up I'm so dumb that I need friends to tell me all about those? It's embarrassing, isn't it? Sometimes when you are confused, your mind just can't seen to operate properly and that's the reason why people choose to do wrong things like suicide or stupid acts.

At the same time, while I was feeling cheerful that day, after half year ago, I saw the ad of Marie Callas. I was immediately attracted to what it was printed there. I acted at the first thought. I told her I only needed peace and creativity to come back to my life. Since then, Marie Callas really helped me to get peace as well as spirituality in my life.